bZBFB, bZZY, BDB, bYB, bKB, bKYB, bMYOB, bMYUB, bMYUYS, bMShVB, bMShFB, bMShZhB, BMS bNBMYS, bNBODB, bNEMY, bNY, bOBVEMSh, bOZEMYLB, bODTsEMB, bODTsEMYLB, bODTsEMYOB, bODTPNEDB, bOYUB, bOYFB, BOFKHBOEFFB, BOZHYUB, bTBVEMMB, bTYBDOB, bTYYB, bTFENEYDB, BOUFY, BOUFTB, BUS, BZHYOB, BZHTPDFB, BYY.
vBZYTB, vBKVB, vBNVPYLB, vBOOY, vBUFYODB, vBUS, vBZhZhY, vEVVY, vEMMB, vEMSOLB, vEOS, vETFB, vETFY, vEFFY, vEY, vYBOLB, vYEMSh, vYS, vYOLY, vYUUELFYTYUB, vYFPYuEL, vMBOLB, vMPODY, vMLY, vPOOY, VPOS, VPTNPFKHIB, VTEDMY, VTEODY, vTIFOY, VHVB, VHMS, VHUYOLB, VHUS, vShUFFTPOPTSLB, VSAF, vVVY.
chBMEOFYOB, chBMEUUB, chBMShLYTYS, chBMS, chBOZB, chBODB, chBOYMSh, chBTHOB, chBTAYLB, chBUBVY, chBUYMYUB, chBZhMS, chEOB, chEODEFFB, chEODY, chETB, chETOB, chETPOYLB, chEUOHYLB, chEUFB, chYChShEO, chYLY, chYLUY, chYLFPTYS, chYMLB, CHIOLY, CHYPMEFFB, hMBULB
ZBVB, ZBVTEYEMB, ZBBD, ZBKLB, ZBMB, ZOBOB, ZCHYOES, ZEVB, ZEKYB, ZEMB, ZEN, ZEOTYEFFB, ZTB, ZTB, ZTBZH, ZYBZH, ZYBZ ZPFY, ZTEKU, ZTEFB, ZTEFYUEO, ZTHYB, ZHBTB, ZHMS, ZHYB, ZAMSHYUBFBK.
DBLPFB, DBMIDB, DBOUI, DBTB, DBUF, DBFUI, DBJOY, DBYB, DECJE, DELUB, DEMY, DENOEFICE, DECOLE, CHILD, DECOFF, DECBECE, DECBECE dTsEUUBNYO, dTsEUShLB, dTsYMMY, dTsYOB, dTsYOTsET, dTsYOOY, dTsYFMY, dTsPTDTsYS, dTsHMY, dTsHMYS, dTsHMShEFB, dTsHMShEFFB, dTsHUS, dYBOB, dYLUY, dYOB, dYUUY, dYYuSh, dPMMY, dPTYU, dPTPFES, dPTPFY, dPUS, dPFFY, dHZY, dhdh, dhfuy, dschnlb.
ehb, eh, ehhfb, ehhbnbrys, ehtprb, ezbbt, ezbt, ebnb, ebnb, ebb, ebb, ebnb, ebbbn, ebbn, bk E-mail, e-mail, e-mail, e-mail
tsVVVY, tsBYEMSh, tsboEF, tsboEFFB, tsBOOB, tsbunyo, tseoechb, tsjemsh, tspyezhob, tspyezhob, tspj, tsmshdb, tstigb, tskh-tskh, tschtssh tshm, tszhmu, tshmu, tshmu
YOLB, BB, BKLB, BMEUFB, BNBTBYLB, BODES, BTB, BTDB, BTOB, BTYB, BSOB, ChEDOBS, ChEDPYuLB, EMShDB, YY, YZZY, YOB, YOBYDB, PMHYLB, PUS, PYB, PS, HH, FB, AY, bjalb, bjb.
YCHY, YCHPTY, YBVEMMB, YBVEMSH, YPMSHDB, YMIS, iMOB, YMSHB, YNOB, YNUB, YOB, YOB, YOB, YOB, YOB YOB YOB, YOB YOB kPFB, kPY, kS-kS
lBKTB, lBRMS, lBRYFPMYOB, lBRYFPYB, lBRHYB, lBTBNEMSh, lBTYOB, lBTMY, lBTNEMYFB, lBTNEMSh, lBTTY, lBFShLB, lEDB, lemmas lENY, lYLB, lYLY, lYNY, lYOLY, lYTB, lYFFY, lMЈRB, lMBChB, lMBChDYS, lMBTB, lMENEOFYOB, lMEPRBFTB, lMYRUB, lMSLUB, lOPRB, LP-PL, lPLEFLB, LPTB, lPTBOB, lPTPMEChB, lPTPFLPOPTsLB, lPTTY, lPUYYuLB, lPUNP, lPFMEFLB, lTBMS, lTBRYOLB, lTYU, lTYUFY, lTYUFYOB, lTPIB, lTPYB, lTPYLB, lTHSVTB, LTSHUB, LUTNY, LUBCHETYS, LUEOB, LUEOYS, LUYB, LUYIB, LHVSCHYLB, LHLY, LHUSHLB, LHFUY, BEST, LUFF.
MBDB, MBKNB, MBKOB, MBMB, MBNRB, MBOB, MBRB, MBBLYO, MBTB, MBTYULB, MBUFFULB, MBHTEMSH, MBSYB, MEKH, MEZHMUSH, MEDYU, MEHEL, MEHEL, MEHEL, MEHEL, MEHEL MY, MYVETFY, MYZB, MYDB, MYB, MYB, UYNRUPO, MYB, MYMY, MYMH, MYOB, MPMB, MPMYFB, MPOBTDMSH, MPTB, MPFB, MPFFBHYSHM, MBPH MBHM, MBPH MBHM MAUI
nBZYS, nBDEMYOB, nBDTsEOFB, nBDS, nBS, nBKDY, nBKMB, nBKS, nBMH, nBMShChB, nBMAFLB, nBMSChB, nBOYMMB, nBOShLB, nBTB, nBTZBTEF, nBTZP, nBTZHYB, nBTY, nBTYBOOB, nBTYL-UHIBTYL, nBTYUUB, nBTYFFB, nBTLYB, nBTNEMBDLB, nBTFB, nBTHUS, nBTZhB, nBTShSOB, nBTMMB, nBUS, nBUSOS, nBFYMShDB, nBFTEYLB, nBYLB, nEZY, nEKY, nEMYB, nEMYUUB, nEMShRPNEOB, nEUUY, nEYuFB, nYMB, nYMLB, nYMMB, nYMMY, nYMHUS, nYOOY, nYTBODB, NYUU, NBTRM, NYUUY, RYZZY, NYUUYUYRY, NYUFY, NYUFYLB, NYMSh, NYS, NPETEMB, NPKLB, NPMY, NPMUSH, NLPHFNRNR HIB, nothing, nothing, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
OBYBD, OBBO, OBOE, OEM, OEUY, OFFY, OYLB, OYL, OYLPMSH, OYMSH, OSHB, OPDY, OPLU, OPTB, OPUL, OOS, OATB, OAUS, OAOB
pVY, pVTY, pDBOB, pDEMSH, pDEF, pDY, p'Y, pKP, pMEFFB, pMYCHLB, pMMY, pNEZB, pTYUUB, pTUPMB, pZhB, pZhEIMS.
rBODPTB, rBOPYuLB, rBOS, rBRTYLB, rBHMB, rEZZY, rEMBZES, rEOEMPRB, rEFHOYS, rYZZY, rYLMY, rYLUB, rYLUY, rYNRB, rYRYFB, rYRYGB, rYRP, rYRRB, rYULMS, rMBB, rMAYLB, rPDTHTsLB, rPLBIPOFBU, rPMY, rPMYOB, rTEFFY, rTYOGEUUB, rKhZPChLB, rKhMS, rKhNB, rKhOS, rKHUU, rKHIB, rKHIMS, rKHYB, rKHYYOLB, rKHILB, rSFOSCHILP.
TBDHZB, TBKS, TBMSHZHY, TBOEFLB, TBUFSRB, TBFUY, TBKHDY, YOU, TEVELLB, TESYOB, TEXTO, TEXT, SHADOW, TYPE, TYBF, TYBF, TYBF, TYBF, TYBF tpkhb, tkhvy, tkhfb, tkhyb, tschtsbs
uBMMY, uBTB, uBYB, uChPFTB, uENB, uENPMYOB, uEODY, ui-ui, uYLMYFYOShS, uYMShChB, uYN-uYNB, uYNB, uYNVB, uYNPOB, uLBMMY, uLBODY, uLBTMEF, uLChYLY, uLYRRY, uLPTPUFSh, uLTYRB, died uNEZ, uOBZhMY, uOETsB, uOETsBOB, uOETsYOLB, uOEYB, uOHMS, uPMOSchYLP, uPOShLB, OUNS, uPRYMLB, uPZhY, UrBC, uRBTLY, uRYDY, uRYZhZhY, uRHRY, uFBUShS, uFBUS, uFEY, uFEKUY, uFEMMB, uFEUUY, uFEYB, uShAY, uHMYLP, USHA, Umm.
FB-FKH, FBTB, FBFPYB, FBZHJY, FBS, FCHYOLY, FEMSHNB, FEOSH, FEOSHUY, FETB, FEUUY, FYSTB, FEYSHDB, FYOB, FIOLB, FIOLFY, FIJPI, FIJPI fpffy, ftulyuy, ftyob, ftoyfy, ftyyb, fthyb, fkhmhb, fkhfuy, fhffy, filly, fhulb, fsrb, fhffb.
hBDY, hZBODB, hZYS, hDB, hDBTOYGB, hDBYUB, hYOOY, hMYLB, hMMB, hMSHUHTB, hMSHSOB, hNLB, hOB, hOBBY, hODYOB.
reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete zHMT, zHPVY, zHTBOY, zHTEKMYO, zHTBOGHBYB, zHTYULY, zHTPUFY, zHTPUS, zHHDTSY, zHHYY, zhHTYS.
IBBB-IBBB, IBZJ, IBMSCHB, IBNBOB, IBOOB, IBTYBF, IBUY, IBUS, IKMY, IEKS IEME, IEMMY, IETI, IZHZHB, IYMBTI, IIBSTN, IBSTN, IBSTN ISHA
GBKDB, GBMES, GBMMY, GBODB, HBOTSEM, GBOI, GBOFBOB, GBTB, GBTBRKHYBB, GBTECHOB, GBTEMEYS, GBTYBB, GBTBOB, GBGB, HBECB, HEBBHEB
YUBZB, YUBRB, YUTOKHYLB, YUTTEY, YU-YU, YUYRB, YUYZHBYB, YUYEMSh, YUYL, YUYLB, YUYL, YUMB, YUYM, YUYTLB, YUPOZ, YUPUY, YUHVY, YUHHH, YUHHH,
UBY, UBVB, UBVB, UBBEO, UBMOBUS, UBBB, UBB, UBB, UBB, UBB, UB REFERENCES, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTIONS, REFLECTIONS, RRP, RLPFLRRR, RRP, RRP, RRR, RRR, RRR, RRP.
bww, bw, bbw, bmdcdb, bmw, bmw, bmb, bmb, bmb, bmw, bmw, bmw, bmw
ADPMSh, ATSBOLB, ABY, ALLY, ALLB, ALLY, ALPMB, AMB, AMYBOB, AMYS, AOB, AOOY, AOPOB, AUFIGS, AUS, AYLB.
Name Selection Rules
Choosing names for pets is a serious matter. You can’t choose nicknames for ferrets thoughtlessly, calling animals the first nicknames that come to mind. Those who find it difficult to choose a nickname can be guided by the time of birth, characteristics of the character or appearance of the pet:
- The simplest thing is to name a cute animal in accordance with the season of birth. This criterion is considered one of the most important, because in this case, the chosen name will almost certainly affect the nature and behavior of the grown-up pet. According to astrologers, babies born, for example, in February, with almost one hundred percent guarantee, will acquire the features of people who were born under the zodiac sign of Aquarius.
- A peculiar visiting card of a ferret will be the choice of a nickname according to character traits and manner of behavior. This option is relevant if the baby is not called immediately after birth. For example, when a ferret demonstrates liveliness and friendliness, you can give the animal some funny name - Shustrik, Buddy, Lightning.
- The selection of a nickname for external signs also has its own significance. This is a characteristic, a kind of identification of a ferret, emphasizing the uniqueness of a pet. After all, a sign is distinguished by which the baby is different from brothers.
What can you call a ferret
Often, all family members take part in choosing a name for a ferret. It is easy to name a pet if the owner has a good imagination. But it happens that nothing suitable comes to mind. In this case, ready-made lists with names will help.
Common nicknames for ferrets:
- by the color of the coat - Snowball (Snowball), Blonde (s), Chernysh (Chernushka), Corner,
- by season of birth - Noyabrina, January, Autumn, Raspberries, Sunny, Yulka (Julius),
- by character traits - Lapulya, Tikhonya, Prankster, Igrun (Igrula) Naughty, Rogue, Prankster (s),
- beautiful names - Aphrodite, Alice, Juliana, Arman, Bristol, Diesel, Franz, Sabina, Ruben, Rose (s), Elsa, Shakira, Farid (s),
- in honor of the heroes of fairy tales, cartoons, advertisements - Casper, Snow Maiden, Energizer, Biscuit, Nesquik, Chocolate Girl.
Choosing the nickname of the ferret from the list of ready-made nicknames, you need to pay attention to the appearance and character of the ward, in order to choose the nickname, the most suitable animal.
Nicknames for ferret girls
Owners of ferret girls often have difficulty choosing a nickname for a pet. I would like to choose a beautiful name - sonorous and not too complicated or long. Happy owners of good imagination and rich imagination can easily cope with this task. If nothing comes to mind, you can refer to the list of ready-made nicknames for ferrets.
List of names for females:
- Alma, Ariadne, Baroness, Aphrodite, Verona, Bella,
- Velma, Wessia, Wicca, Velaria, Gerda,
- Vesta, Julia, Dean, Gloria, Kelsey,
- Izza, Lumiya, Essi, Zhania, Cassia,
- Donna, Deborah, Zemfira, Zlata, Jasmine,
- Cameo, Kassandra, Lori, Cassia, Lucia, Lucky,
- Miranda, Missy, Palmyra, Olivia, Mila,
- Safira, Raquel, Terra, Sania, Selma,
- Fuji, Hannah, Tsushima, Udora, Tsar, Fanya,
- Tsivia, Ursa, Yucca, Yara, Juventa.
Nicknames for ferret boys
When deciding what to call a ferret boy, you can take a closer look at the animal’s behavior or pay attention to the peculiarities of its appearance (coat color, markings, etc.). Lists of popular nicknames will be helpful.
Common nicknames for ferret boys:
- Ajax, Cupid, Ares, Boston, Bristol, Bruno, Bocher,
- Baron, Aron, Bailey's, Count, Gourmet, Walter,
- Welldon, Gaspard, Barin, Veron, Thunder, Don, Hercules,
- Grozzy, Grant, Jackson, Dorby,
- Dinar, Cameo, Like, Commander, Moby, Nobel,
- Dinar, Jean, Zenith, Irbis, Konstanz,
- Laurent, Noel, Mike, Hector, Graham, Mars, Pontius,
- Rosan, Quint, Hart, Austin, Clark,
- Raise, Thomas, Franz, Falt, Fox,
- Evan, Funtik, Fluff, Pet, Naughty, Tikhonya,
- Ether, Jason, Andy, Chip, Cent, Hans, Charmant.
How to teach a name
Owners of domestic ferrets sometimes encounter difficulties in teaching a ward to a name. However, this is nothing complicated.
The main condition is that the chosen nickname should not be too long and contain complex combinations of sounds. The domestic animal quickly gets used to the short words spoken by the owner without difficulty.
It’s better to train your pet to respond to its own name during feeding. Some ferret owners pronounce a nickname, petting a pet or treating them to some goodies.
Do not shout out the name in a loud and annoyed voice, and also if you need to scold or punish the animal. The ferret will begin to get scared and at the sound of his nickname will begin to run away and hide.
In the early days of training, it is recommended not to use diminutive nicknames. Of course, this cannot be avoided in the future (as always happens with those who have pets), but at first it is better not to succumb to such a temptation.
What is better not to call
When choosing nicknames for ferrets, it is recommended to pay attention not only to recommendations, but also to contraindications and prohibitions.
- No need to name the pet (boy or girl) in the same way as a friend or relative. The owner of the name may not appreciate the humor and be very offended or even angry. In this case, the owner of the animal risks acquiring an enemy.
- The name used by the former ward, who once lived in the family, but died of old age or due to illness, does not suit the young ferret at all. This is considered a bad omen.
- Do not name any member of the family. The ferret will respond and respond to the nickname, regardless of his name or person.
- When acquiring an adult animal, which was already named by the former owners, do not invent a new nickname. The exception is only very young ferrets - babies get used to another name more easily.
- Often every member of the family is tempted to name the pet in their own way, coming up with different variants of the nickname. It is better not to do this, otherwise the ferret will cease to respond at all and run to the call.
To name a pet is a simple task. It is only necessary to observe the rules and approach the issue responsibly and with a soul. And then, with the sounds of the pet's name, positive emotions and high spirits are provided.
What is hidden in the name?
People often call pets strange, to put it mildly, names. For example, Pirate, Durik, Thief, Monster. Names for ferrets should be beautiful and positive, and not bearing bad energy under them.
Will there be a kind and affectionate pet named Monster? Hardly.
Or what can be required from a ferret nicknamed Durik? Great reason and understanding of the owner? It is unlikely that a pet will be able to realize this with such a name.
The owners should remember that:
- Beautiful names for ferrets (boys and girls) should carry a good meaning in themselves. For example, for a tender and affectionate female, the name Aphrodite is perfect. And for a hooligan, curious and very brave male pet, you can choose the name Hector.
- No matter how we love our animals, no matter how we strive to give them a beautiful name, we exclude the Orthodox names of saints from the list. You can’t call a pet like that.
- It is not worth it and too original approach to this issue. Leave words like skeleton, devil, hell for those to whom they are intended. Protect your pet from such a notch.
Name by color
What name can I choose for a ferret girl? Let's look at her color. Is the pet completely white? Let it be Snow White, Snezhana, Sour Cream, Winter, Snowstorm, Blizzard, Snowflake, Blonde.
For a sable-colored pet, the names Bounty, Brownie are suitable.
It is appropriate to call the black ferret Bagheera, Bayadera, Brunette, Black.
For a chocolate girl, you can choose the name Chocolate, Chokopayka, Chokoia, Shaki.
And what names for ferret boys can come up with, based on color?
- For a white guy: Blond, White, Snow, Snowball, Cream.
- For a black male: Black, Ugolek, Chernysh.
- Sable Polecat will appreciate the simple name - Sable.
- It’s easy to give chocolate a name: Snickers, Mars, Nesquik, Coffee.
When the pet was born - is it known? If not, then select the name according to the time of year when the ferret found its owner.
Winter pets: January and January, February and February, December and December, Santa Claus, Snow Maiden, Vinta.
Autumn ferrets: Leaf, Maple, Autumn, Rain, Zolotse.
Summer favorites: Ray, Sun, Grass, Raspberry, Strawberry, Cherry.
Spring animals: Spring, Trill, Heyday, Birch, Willow.
We continue to come up with names for ferrets. This time we rely on the nature of the animal.
Is the pet affectionate? He wants to sit on his hands all the time and shows tenderness? Sissy, Toddler, Baby, Pet, Sweetie.
Energetic and temperamental who sticks his nose everywhere? Daredevil, Energy, Shustrik, Prankish.
A favorite on your mind, maybe aggressive? Kusaka, Rogue, Prokhindey, Minx, Spoil-boy.
List of names for girls
What names can I choose for a ferret? To be beautiful, not particularly jaded:
- Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis, Aria, Aron, Alsa, Arya, Annika, Alja, Alsana, Ailsa, Alveya, Benda, Brenda, Belgium, Bella, Basya, Brunhild, Beron, Bers, Barca, Bunny, Britney, Bon, Verona, Variya, Venezuela, Velda, Verna, Vessia, Velari, Velor, Vinnitsa, Wicca, Vilaria, Vreya, Hestia, Godna, Gerda, Green, Gracia, Gastoni, Grammy, Pear, Hekta, Hekata, Gadriel, Donna, Dama, Dreya, Danny, Demi, Deborah, Dinara, Dulsin, Julia, Dobrana, Dora, Demey, Dilla, Yena, Essi, Yeron, Evita, Evgeniya, Yromir, Priestess, Zhdana, Zhitta, Zhaniya, Zhensan, Jessy, Xena, Zeta, Zama, Zemfir a, Zirra, Zora, Zoryushka, Villain, Ivy, Iron, Toffee, Irma, Ilta, Inca, Izza, Inora, Iveria, Isold, Izmin, Izora, Kelly, Kami, Cameo, Camellia, Castia, Claire, Coldie, Kerry, Constance, Kessie, Kluvdiya, Kelsey, Lucy, Lucia, Lucia, Lucy, Luma, Moon, Lucky, Lori, Lizzy, Lorena, Lorsi, Luria, Linara, Laima, Lassie, Lourdes, Larry, Monica, Mirabelle, Mariel, Munira, Morena, Sword, Mercy, Molly, Malvina, Marika, Mirra, Mystia, Miranda, Mrs. Malza, Mivetta, Muchacha, Milla, Noki, Nuki, Norelle, Novella, Nizzy, Nozira, Nikki, Nedea, Nursi, Naina, Nessie, Olda, Olza, Oia, Orina, Oh Libya, Olissa, Orsa, Orange, Otema, Okami, Occhia, Palma, Palmyra, Pistia, Price, Putinka, Purina, Pussy, Perlite, Ponti, Perry, Rivzana, Ricky, Rowena, Rocky, Ruby, Rudi, Ruza, Rosa, Ritta, Rochelle, Raquel, Sania, Safira, Selena, Surri, Cynthia, Cindy, Samara, Solly, Sangira, Sarma, Sandy, Selma, Trixie, Twixy, Tiana, Triana, Toffi, Terra, Teira, Tyrone, Tigria, Tobel, Ursa, Urika, Urma, Urga, Una, Udora, Uzza, Fanya, Fenya, Fiji, Furma, Ferra, Folsa, Fuchsia, Hannah, Heidi, Hillary, Hinora, Hella, Chloe, Khitra, Khiveya, Tsana, Tsolli, Tsushima, Tsurma, Tsar, Swell, Tsivei, Tsilli, Tsifiya, Tsona, Chussi, Chuva, Miracle, Chukeria, Chara, Chora, Chamiya, Chelsea, Shaera, Shelley, Sean, Sharma, Shania, Shakira, Sheba, Joke, Enor, Erna, Aaron, Elsa, Ermi, Era, Ed, Eva, Evera, Erica, Yuvi, Yulda, Yulza, Yunira, Yuna, Justin, Juno, Yudwig, Yurn, Yukki, Yuteyr, Juvent, Yakki, Jaffa, Yar, Yass, Yadvin, Yarokki.
These beautiful names for ferret girls can be thought of.
Call the boys
If we figured out the females, then what to do with the ferrets? The pet boy also wants to give a beautiful name. A list of the best names for ferrets is presented below:
- Ares, Amigo, Arian, Iron, Ajax, Ice, Art, Archie, Ason, Ark, Amur, Ariz, Akkel, Axon, Avir, Armin, Bays, Best, Baron, Bucks, Balt, Balto, Baileys, Benis, Bobby, Bruno, Basil, Boreal, Bristol, Bocher, Barin, Velor, Vayaks, Vine, White, Volt, Vosher, Veldon, Veron, Wendigo, Wellisimo, Versace, Variy, Grant, Grand, Gourde, Gourmet, Gauguin, Gaspard, Gandhi, Gucci, Helium, Hercules, Thunder, Grozby, Grozzi, Galantei, Graham, Dan, Don, Dayan, Dark, Dory, Justin, Dinar, Dilor, Diesel, Jackond, Jackie, Jan, Dorbi, Doy, Evzen, Eugene, Evir, Evzan, Eromir, Eron, Conflict, Estius, Jean, Zhon, Zhamir, Jacques, Jazir , Zheldon, Zhurmin, Zakin, Zorin, Zephyr, Zan, Zenon, Zenius, Dawn, Zenith, Icarus, Irbis, Iron, Isan, Ibel, Idor, Iksay, X, Kors, Kort, Korbiy, Chris, Konstanz, Kori, Kamey , Karin, Laxon, Like, Linor, Lauren, Lufy, Lux, Lovely, Leaves, Laur, Love, Luran, Mike, Misty, Midel, Munir, Mars, Maestro, Musk, Cartoon, Mobius, Mobile, Mears, Midas, Myth , Noel, Nobel, Nor, Next, Nare, Narin, Najjar, Knox, Naf, Nifin, Nuer, Orks, Orik, Olan, Olive, Oram, Aude, Obel, Oaks, Ostan, Olk, Proudhon, Paris, Pilar, Prax , Pentium, Palmyra, Paice, Pax, Prank, Pontius, Pride, Reeves, Ryan, Roel, Ram, Romulus, Paradise t, Riviere, Rosan, Ruby, Ore, Ralph, Ramiro, Rick, Rox, Rubby, Raise, Rotar, San, Sein, Surm, Samir, Seldon, Senar, Saf, Soldi, Sabiy, Slint, Trix, Cake, Trump, Ter, Thor, Tommy, Toel, Tornado, Trif, Tanor, Tayron, Ulk, Uls, Umid, Uranus, Ustan, Ukar, Ursik, Umir, Frank, Franz, Farid, Firm, Fox, Fufik, Francesc, Feridan, Falt, Frenchman, Horch, Honk, Hans, Harim, Hafford, Cerberus, Zerme, Tsovel, Tsoks, Caesar, Tsibir, Cent, Zeron, Chuys, Chams, Lapwing, Chigil, Chars, Shawn, Shad, Shock, Chocolate, Shory, Shugan, Sharmat, Shackein, Edward, Eron, Aers, Andy, Evey, Eston, Ethereum, Yud, Unir, Junior, Yuzan, Yub spruce, Yakif, Jason, Yars, Yaris.
They are not common and sound pretty easy. These names will be a great option for male ferrets.
A bit about the content
We talked about names for ferrets, compiled lists of the very best. But one cannot fail to mention such an important point as the content of these animals.
It all starts with a cell. If a ferret is purchased at a pet store, they can slip a cage there that is suitable for a guinea pig, but not for this cute predator. Firstly, the future housing for the ferret should be vertical and consist of at least three floors. Like in the photo.
Secondly, the size of the cell should be 60 * 80 * 45 cm. And this is a minimum. The width of the rods is not more than 5 cm. Otherwise, the cunning animal will simply bend them and go for a walk.
Now let's mention feeding. In pet stores, there is a fairly diverse selection of dry feeds for ferrets. Do not take cheap. Its composition includes cereals, as a rule, and bone meal. There are no useful substances there: only solid dyes and preservatives.
A very small pet can be fed with spiders for cats. Only high-quality, not the cheapest. If there is no time / opportunity / money to purchase feed, homemade food will help out. Meat, cereals and vegetables.
Ferrets are smart creatures. They are easily tamed, can become ideal companions for a walk and just pets.
We talked about what names for ferrets can be chosen for pets. The main aspects:
You can name a pet, focusing on its color.
You can name the ferret, based on the nature of the animal.
Another option is the time of year when the pet was born.
Or you can simply choose a name for your pet from the list provided above. In it you can find the original name for both the ferret and his girlfriend.